Thursday, April 05, 2012

Rains

It was raining today evening, and all I wanted to do was just sit curled up next to you, with your arms around me and a coffee mug our hands. And just look at the little water droplets pouring from somewhere above and selflessly embracing the earth, forgetting there own existence.






I don't actually remember how and when it happened. But somehow I have started to associate rains with HR and love.  I think it rains, when the water droplets can't stay away from the Earth any longer, falling down on it just to embrace and kiss it. Even though the droplet knows that the embrace, the kiss, the union will destroy it.
Isn't that what love is like too, when you love someone, you just want to be close to them, even if it is for a short time, before you merge completely with your love, giving up your individuality, just so you can be one.



No comments: